INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about those individuals who access and/or use our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card number (“Personal Information”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as search queries, and items placed into your online shopping cart but not purchased; and/or
- about your internet connection, internet service provider, the equipment you use to access our Site, usage details and other similar information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you
- To improve our Site and our customer service.
- o provide you with notices about your order, inform you of new products or provide other information we feel may be of interest to you
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any of the products we offer
- To process payments (for billing and collection purposes)
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send periodic emails in response to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent
WHO WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site and our users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions www.cicerosupply.com/privacy-policy and other any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cicero, our customers, or others. (This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.)
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us, in writing, using any of the methods provided below in the section titled “Contact Us”.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented and adopted measures designed to secure your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any Personal Information or payment-related information exchanged will be protected using encrypted, protected with digital signatures, and transported over an SSL secured communication channel.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or any electronic commerce is not completely secure. Although we use appropriate commercially reasonable efforts and standards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and you should consider taking pro-active steps to secure and protect yourself, your Personal Information and all information online and with any electronic commerce. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 1-847-724-8088.
Address: 1849 Elmdale Avenue, Glenview, Illinois 60026
This document was last updated on 2017-08-02.