Clamps & Vises
Clamps and Vises have the same function of holding objects tightly to prevent movement when pressure is applied. Clamps are portable hand tools whereas vises are attached to a stable surface like a workbench. Both the tools can be used to hold a variety of materials.
Clamps can firmly hold objects like wood, plastic, and metal. Clamps will give you the confidence to complete woodworking, construction and repair jobs with ease. There are many types of clamps available like L-clamps, C-clamps, bar clamps & spreaders, specialty clamps, magnetic clamps, pipe clamps and more for various purposes.
Vises have one movable and one fixed jaw and can be permanently bolted to a bench. The parallel jaws of vises hold workpieces on tables for sawing, filing and hammering hand operations. Various types of Vises include bench vises, drill press vises, chain vises, pipe vises, woodworkers vises parts and accessories
Cicero Supply is leading distributor of clamp and vise products in the USA since 1951. Browse and buy the products from the broad varieties with no minimum order binding.
Items 1-12 of 506
- Spark-Duty 400CS Hi-Vis C-Clamp Kit, 2 in - 4 1/2 in Throat Depth$75.40
- 540A Series Carriage C-Clamp Kit, 1 3/4 in - 3 1/4 in Throat Depth$58.00
- Classic Series F-Clamp Kit, 4-12 in, 2 1/4-5 1/2 in Throat, 400-1800 lb Load Cap$117.34
- Connect Hand Clamp Set, 12 in, 3.3 in Throat, 500 lb Capacity$37.32
- Connect Hand Clamp Set, 6 in, 3.3 in Throat, 500 lb Capacity$32.70
- ATV All-Terrain Vise, 5 in Jaw, 4 1/4 in Throat, Stationary Base$147.00
- 400 SF Hi-Visibility Safety C-Clamps, Sliding Pin, 5 in Throat Depth$54.90
- Machinists' Vises, 3 in Jaw, 2 5/8 in Throat, Stationary Base$556.63